Care in an
CHILD CARE & PRESCHOOL IN GRESHAM, OREGON
At Children’s Learning Center, a daycare located in Gresham, we provide nurturing and educational care for children ages 6 weeks to 12 years. We know the trust our parents place with us and strive to provide a center that is exceptionally clean, well maintained, safe and emotionally supportive to encourage every child to grow and succeed.
Our mission for childcare
To provide Gresham Oregon with quality compassionate childcare in an educational setting. To create a place where everyone feels safe, welcome and challenged to grow and become their best self. At Children’s Learning Center we believe that children learn best when engaged in activities that not only teach them new skills, but are fun and challenging at the same time. We are committed to providing an environment that fosters the love of learning through play and structured educational activities.
Why Choose Our Center?
- Continuous care: Offering care from the early months of infancy through 12 years.
- Education: A well-organized program geared to your child’s development and growth.
- Reliability: Our center stays open for over 12 hours to support a variety of parent schedules.
- Dedication: We strive to give the best care in the best environment for all of our families children
- Infant and toddler programs for children ages 6 weeks to 3 years
- Early pre-school for children ages 3 to 4
- Pre – K for children ages 4 to 5
- Before and after-school care
- Summer programs with activities and field trips for school aged children
- Transportation to and from school to local elementary schools
- Potty Training
- Home cooked meals and snacks
- We accept DHS payment for qualified families
Our friendly staff strives to display an impressive level of professionalism every day. We are proud that all caregivers continuously meet and exceed the continuing education requirements to enrich their own knowledge as well as your child’s. Each of our teachers is state-certified and has passed extensive background checks. Additionally, our instructors are all CPR and food handling-certified.
Please visit our center for a tour, where we can show you how we provide a safe environment for your child to learn and play. We have a sincere desire to provide quality child care and programs to each and every student and family. We want to instill the confidence that your child is in the best of care. Call or visit to schedule your tour today!